ASELSAN Middle East Company Commenced Operations

Date: Issue 35 - September 2012

ASELSAN Midddle East Company has been established as a result of the cooperation made between King Abdullah II Design & Development Bureau Investment Group (KIG) and ASELSAN in order to produce night vision systems and thermal imaging systems for Jordan and Middle East markets.

The new ASELSAN Middle East Company, named as "ASELSAN Middle East PSC LTD" was established with 51% of the shares belonging to KADDB Investment Group while the rest 49% to ASELSAN and the opening capital of the company was 2 million Jordanian dinars.