EN TR

Article

TEI to Exhibit Unique Products Powering Up National Platforms at the Eurasia Air Show

TEI, Turkey’s leading engine and component manufacturer, is getting prepared to participate in the Eurasia Air Show which will be held under the auspices of the Presidency of the Republic of Turkey on 25-29 April 2018. During the 5-day Fair, TEI will exhibit the unique PD 170 turbodiesel engine to power national platforms, TS1400 turboshaft engine mockup, TJ90 turbojet engine, 5-stage blisk of the new generation LEAP engine and engine parts manufactured through the method of additive manufacturing

Issue 81 - April 2018

TEI, which increased its total domestic and foreign sales figure to $320 million in 2017 and obtained $268 million in total turnover from export sales, continues to grow on a global scale in civilian and military aviation engines and parts production with over 2,000 employees, 600 of which are engineers.

In 2017, TEI attained nearly 80% of its sales volume from the production of civil aviation engines and the remaining 20% from the production of military engine parts and modules, product development and AIT & MRO activities. Today, TEI has more than 800 different production parts in its portfolio.